Awards 2020 - (2021) Volume 0, Issue 0
Breast Pathology 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the 18th International Conference and Expo on Breast Pathology & Cancer Diagnosis (Breast Pathology 2020) during July 27-28, 2020 as Webinar. The conference focuses on theme: “Early detection is the minimal way”.
Breast Pathology & Cancer Diagnosis mainly focuses on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Oncology, radiology, plastic surgery, histopathology, Histo-technology, cancer science, Cancer diagnosis, Breast Cancer Screening, Breast Pathology Benign and Malignant Tumors, 3D Technology and more topics related to theme.
The Breast Pathology Conference is an academic and career, medical and business opportunities for next generation technologies and strategies from the world of Oncology, radiology, plastic surgery, histopathology, Histo-technology, cancer science, Cancer diagnosis, Breast Cancer Screening and Breast Imaging an opportunity to explore and discover the latest trends and research health technology implementation of Breast Pathology field in driving forward your knowledge & business in 2020 and beyond. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of the history, technologies, and trends of Breast pathology & cancer, for industry professionals and academic communities worldwide.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Breast Pathology 2020- Exploring Breast Pathology & Cancer field
Breast Pathology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Computer Graphics.
Young Research’s Awards at Breast Pathology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Breast Pathology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Breast Pathology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, CEO, directors, eminent professors and developer from around the world.
It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Breast Pathology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Breast Pathology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
To read the issue click on a cover