Young Research Forum - (2021) Volume 0, Issue 0
Ophthalmology Conference Committee is glad to announce “30th World Congress on Ophthalmology and Optometry” October 28-29, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands by focus on the theme: “Recent Innovations in Ophthalmology for the Treatment of Eye Disorders Ophthalmology”. Ophthalmology Congress 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Ophthalmology Conference program delves into strategic discussions. Our aim is to provide the surgeons, refractive surgeons, optometrists, opticians, young researchers, students, industrial delegates and anyone professionally involved in study of Ophthalmology and Eye care and surgery with an opportunity to learn about the complexity of the disease, discuss interventional procedures, look at new and advanced cataract removal practices and their efficiency and efficacy in the treatment of various refractive errors and cataract extraction, and understand local realities and practical constraints in improving vision-care.
Ophthalmology Congress 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Ophthalmology Conference Committee is intended to honor prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Ophthalmology.
Young Research’s Awards at Ophthalmology Congress 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Ophthalmology Congress 2020 young research forum.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Ophthalmology Congress 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Ophthalmology Congress 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Ophthalmology Congress 2020 more successful.
To read the issue click on a cover